Saturday, July 16, 2005

Funny Thoughts!

I can't get this image out of my head, and I can't stop laughing each time I think of it!

Okay, I work in a big highrise building, over 20 floors. Sometimes these window washers are dangling right outside the window. I'm sitting at my desk on the 15th floor, I turn around, and there's some guy just hanging there buy a rope.

So what do I do? Well, lately I've thought of a really great thing to try. I go up on the roof and walk to the edge where his rope is secured. I grab the rope, and very gently, very slowly start swinging it. Eventually I get the momentum and I could probably get the sucker over to the next building! I wonder that no one's ever thought of that before!

Laying in bed at night, the thought of trying it pops into my head and a burst of laughter pops out of me like I'm drunk. My wife thinks I'm slap happy for lack of sleep.

Please, give your comments or your own funny thoughts.

No comments: