Friday, February 04, 2005

New Favorite

A new posting to illuminate the masses.I have met the newest addition to my top favorites,introduced to me by Pallee,shooter girl extroidinare. Amy J., a Boris Vallejo calender girl come to life , minus the death lizard at her side.(You know ,one of those fantasy calenders so favored by guys who play Dungeons and Dragons on Saturday nights ."Mom ..!..go away, I can't do a spell while you're asking me to take out the trash".) Amy J. is perhaps one of the only women you'll ever meet drawn into real life.Curves you could wreck a corvette on.Flawless skin and firm as Carolina peach.Sweet, flirtacious without the slightest pretence,a natural coquet.I would highly recommend buying her a drink,asking her to sit a few minutes and enjoy the fun. When you're old you will see your life flash before your eyes and you might, might, wonder what it was like to see a beautiful woman do a Beavis and Butthead routine while she is giving you a table dance. And damn if funny and sexy aren't synonimous.Now pardon me while I go to bed, I have to deliver a boatload of copra to Guam in the morning .

1 comment:

rbutler said...

Copra is cocanut meat. One of the prize trading items is the pacific and indian oceans in the age of sailand well into the early part of the last century.