Thursday, April 21, 2005

Gordon's Funny Sneeze

I've heard a variety of sneezes in my time, but I've never heard one take the form of an obscenity.

As we were all sitting at lunch, I could tell Gordon was suddenly frantic about something. It starts out as an AHH-AHH-... but then ends with an AHH-AHHH-GODDAMNIT!!

Apparently in a desparate attempt to free his napkin from under his plate, he managed to knock his fork around and drop pizza everywhere. With no napkin handy and a mouth full of pizza there's really no choice but to absorb the sneeze.

I've never seen a sneezing person actually implode before, but it was actually quite funny. You don't know whether to offer assistance or politely look away. It turns out the best course of action, and most enjoyable, is to laugh and point. We thank you Gordon for a bit of lunchtime humor, at your own expense.

No comments: