Sunday, April 24, 2005

Sisters-in-law Act 2 Scene 3

I've learned there's a few things I really don't like.

1) Having a work-aholic work harder than you in your own home and others then think you're a lazy ass.

2) Having a fat-potato-chip-eating-annoying-can't-shut-up sister-in-law follow you around with a bowl full of some food, and chomp away, making loud, gross, chomping-smacking noises, as she talks incessantly about who knows what.

Now for starters, I overheard my work-aholic sister-in-law on the phone with her daughter. Apparently her daughter doesn't like that her mom is here in my house doing things that are my job, and I guess she thinks I'm taking advantage of her mother and I'm a really bad person. I heard the w.a. say "well he is doing SOME stuff, just a few things here and there." That really pissed me off. I didn't ask her to do anything for me. So much for my relaxing weekend.

And last night the fat-ass ate 17 pounds of potato chips, and each disgusting bite was heard from rooms away. Good Gosh can't she chew quietly? Or, considering her size, less? But she has to be talking as she's eating, talking-talking-talking-talking-talking.

AAAAHHHH!!!!!!

No comments: